ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems
01-03-2020, (Subject: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems ) 
RE: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems
(01-03-2020 )tree98 Wrote:  
(01-03-2020 )Ricky Wrote:  
(01-03-2020 )dumptruckisx Wrote:  
(01-03-2020 )arch_stanton Wrote:  I just installed one on 2018 KW

you mounted it a bit differently from what i have seen most people make their own J bolts. A close up of what you did there would be nice. how hard was it to get mounted? it looks nice and clean good job by the way!
That's waaay to close to the front tire for me. Hit a piece of tire, in the middle of the night. A rock, bolt or something else laying in the road. That things gonna get hit, just asking for trouble. God forbid you blow a steer tire. I liked how Rawze did his. But mine is on the drivers side, my generator was in the way. But it's safe and also away from the heat. I feel it helps keep the oil cooler.

I don't like that one at all. I would rather have it up by the steer tire than down under the frame like that. That's a good location if it were on the side of the frame rail and not under it. That would just plain scare me. Keep an eye on your oil pressure gauge!!
it's been there a long time and I have great oil pressure, she has 1033078 miles. It looks lower in the picture than it really is.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems - Ricky - 01-03-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.