Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away
11-06-2017, (Subject: Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away ) 
RE: Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away
(11-06-2017 )trucklogger2 Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 )Shokar92 Wrote:  Could I also put a different part numbered Turbo on there? Or does it have to be the exact same one? I don't want problems just noticed that some of the turbo suppliers are cheaper on the Eastern side of the side US than over here on the Western side.
Try {name removed}. They are about a 45 min drive from you and you may benefit from the exchange.
Everybody is big about OEM parts Which means if it's a Cummins part you get it from Cummins and not China or South Africa xandra also peterbilt wouldn't be the ones to have it since your motor is a Cummins motor and that's Commons produced Turbo from what I see What I see so if I was you I would just call them with the number and start pricing stuff out yadayada
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away - Jamescj212 - 11-06-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.