Turbo/actuator set ?
10-27-2017, (Subject: Turbo/actuator set ? ) 
RE: Turbo/actuator set ?
(10-27-2017 )Brock Wrote:  
(10-27-2017 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(10-27-2017 )dhirocz Wrote:  I was told the same out of Memphis. Brand new plus actuator was $5100, no core.

This is getting silly. $5100 for a damn turbo. Talk about taking it in the poopchute.

Everything is getting like that... I about fell over when I went to replace a cross brace for my flip down bumper on the ProStar. $170.00 for a 4' long metal tube. Dimmer switch assembly, $450.00... They keep a tube of KY at the Stealership with my name on it.

My driver smoked a deer and took out the front flip down bumper. Dealership told me $3800cdn not painted! For that flimsy piece of crap lol

Bought one off a guy for $150 cause he put a bambi basher on his when it was new.

LOL! I already have my Bambi Basher picked out! I think I was qouted around $5000 for a new chrome bumper from the dealer. I can get a Herd delivered for $4500. I want one, to much crap in the roads up here and to many deer. My bumper is pretty busted up on the inside, still looks good on the outside, but she has not got long...
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Turbo/actuator set ? - Grizzly - 10-26-2017,
RE: Turbo/actuator set ? - Waterloo - 10-27-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.