Need help Volvo owners.
04-19-2018, (Subject: Need help Volvo owners. ) 
Need help Volvo owners.
I have my Volvo brakes acting up and ABS module is under suspicious. No any codes on dash. I have Bendix software to diagnose the ABS module but it wont work as it says in Bendix manual. Software properly identify ABS module which is EC-60 but when I try to connect to the module and read stored codes it says FAIL TO COMMUNICATE.
I ask you, if you have Inline adapter, to download and install Bendix software and try to read your ABS module to check is it working.
Sftware is here http://www.bendix.com/en/servicessupport...acom65.jsp on very bottom.
Any question how to install or run please PM me and I will call you.
Thank you.
replyreply
04-19-2018, (Subject: Need help Volvo owners. ) 
RE: Need help Volvo owners.
I use jpro for mine.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress
04-20-2018, (Subject: Need help Volvo owners. ) 
I have the same ABS module as you do snailexpress, as well as the same software you posted.
I get the same message when I try to connect using my Inline 5, even though Bendix says it's compatible...
Apparently not!

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress
04-20-2018, (Subject: Need help Volvo owners. ) 
(04-20-2018 )Hammerhead Wrote:  I have the same ABS module as you do snailexpress, as well as the same software you posted.
I get the same message when I try to connect using my Inline 5, even though Bendix says it's compatible...
Apparently not!
Thank you my friend. This is was my suspicious. The older version Bendix was working good.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.