Rawze's Daily blog...
06-25-2017, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
RE: Rawze's Daily blog...
(06-25-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  Got the back end all back together except for the drive-shaft. I have to get one made, none in stock and eaton is saying 78 days wait on one. I will go tomorrow to a drive-line shop and have them make me one custom.

The front of the truck is still damaged heavily and I need pretty much the entire lower bumper assembly. It is mangled and twisted and both halves of the bumper are shattered with many large pieces missing on the drivers side.

I have managed to plastic-weld all the cracks and split areas of the passenger side carbon composite bumper inner shell fairly well. Passenger outer shell is in good shape too. Pretty sure both can be saved but inner metal framework is toast. The right side is a gonner with many missing pieces too large to bridge and weld. right side outer shell is split in a hundred pieces too.
Not that it helps, but if you were closer I'd give you the bumper I took off my truck...I put a herd bumper on instead of that plastic pos.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 04-17-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Unilevers - 05-13-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - big_roy - 06-25-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.