Rawze's Daily blog...
06-29-2017, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
RE: Rawze's Daily blog...
(06-28-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  Wish I would have known about your truck issues earlier Rawze.
I was killing time waiting for a load home between Baltimore and Decatur, Il. when all this went down, I would have happily bounced over your way and given you a hand for a week or two. I waited for just over two weeks, I'd have rather been useful...

Thanks for the offer.

The back end is all back together with everything new including all new wiring. Made all the harnesses myself, looks really good now.

Truck is still down waiting for a drive-shaft to be made and the lower bumper assembly framework to arrive. Should be here by end of week, though ?I doubt it.
In the mean time, I am doing king pin bushings, a hub bearing replacement, and other things like re-charging the APU a/c system and such.

I have met a lot of people who sit on their arsse and complain about down-time costing them all while doing squat about it themselves. They leave themselves at the mercy of others instead of staying active and grabbing a wrench. Downtime does not cost you money unless you are sitting and doing nothing. I choose to convert the downtime into time spent prolonging up-time. That is what being in buisness is all about. -- i walk outside every day and look at my truck then think to myself ... "What can I take apart today to prolong my up-time next go around?"... And I always find something in need of attention.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: un_yun , Hammerhead , fargonaz , Squish099 , big_roy , marek4792 , 389driver , Roysbigtoys , hhow55 , Waterloo , LargeCar , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 04-17-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Unilevers - 05-13-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 06-29-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.