Rawze's Daily blog...
07-21-2017, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
RE: Rawze's Daily blog...
Update: ...

She was sitting getting loaded and a CR-England truck with an arguing, yelling trainer and student damn near side swiped her truck while they were backing in. Close call but no touch. Then, later in the night ...

Well, it never fails. You put a lot of work into something only to have someone back into your brand new front bumper and crack it at a fuel island. Wife was walking towards the truck after getting her receipt and the guy was rolling backwards. He lightly hit the bumper, cracking it a tiny bit (not badly though) and bending the licenses plate. -- He took off as fast as he could yelling "I leave now, I leave now!" in a heavy Spanish accent when she ran over to his truck to say something. I told her to save the dash cam footage so that I could see it when she came home.

Looks like I will have to plastic weld any cracks up when it comes home again. No big deal but aggravating. Such is the life of a truck owner these days.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 04-17-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Unilevers - 05-13-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 07-21-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.