Rawze's Daily blog...
08-31-2017, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
RE: Rawze's Daily blog...
I had Desiree here from REAL Women in Trucking, Inc. over here to provide a look at the truck she just got and give some pointers on some things to look at/do. Nothing special, she was short on time, had some freight to deliver, and was in the area.

I guess she found the forum and had asked if she could post a link to my book, and I said it was ok as long as it was offered for free just like it is here.

I made some video of going over her truck. A lot got missed that I would have done and inspected if given more time to look it over, but being short of time, I don't think it was too bad. Here is the video of it,.. It is a 4 part video...

It did not hear any air leaking when looking at the brakes, but if you listen closely in the video,.. it almost sounds like there may be a tiny leak. She should probably check that with the brakes released some time soon just to make sure.

It sounds like she wants to be on the right path towards truck ownership, but only time can tell. The odds are against people these days who don't become self sufficient and learn to work on their own equipment, and I don't think she was expecting to hear that, but that is the new reality any more. I wish her the best of luck and success just like everyone else I meet and have tried to help.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , marek4792 , JMBT , Hammerhead , zero4 , LargeCar , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 04-17-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Unilevers - 05-13-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 08-31-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.