Rawze's Daily blog...
04-21-2016, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
RE: Rawze's Daily blog...
(04-20-2016 )RPM1 Wrote:  do u have any picks of the main bearings and the cross hatch in the liners , just curious after that many miles , also how many hrs with that many miles , if truck had a hr meter

Running rough i would like to hear more about that jd with the qsx if u don't mind

I have not pulled my main bearings yet,... going to do that today or tomorrow. All the "visitors" to the shop over there has seriously slowed me down.

I have video footage of everything too,.. and will hopefully be posting it on Youtube as a saga lol.

With so little wear on the rings,.. The liners have almost no wear too. Number 6 got washed out by the slow coolant drip (minor injector cup leak) it had though it was not using oil yet,.. you can just see it on the inside of the liner walls. Most of the crosshatching on that one cylinder is gone.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 04-17-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 04-21-2016
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Unilevers - 05-13-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.