Rawze's Daily blog...
05-05-2016, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
RE: Rawze's Daily blog...
(05-05-2016 )in2trux Wrote:  So how's the rebuild going? Those bearings look great for the amont of miles on them!

Finishing up,... made a LOT of video footage of the whole thing.

I need to have the clutch replaced. It is one of those really cheap-o clutches that has reached the position where they will act up badly.

Yesterday we got the oil pan, intake manifold, and several other external components back on. We also got some hydraulic hoses made for a 12-volt pre-oiler pump that Yamajason was kind enough to donate towards the cause.

I am/did not replace any more than I have to. I am not going all out like most people do,.. but going low-rent, though I am doing the job right with only certified components.

The only thing I really re-painted was the oil pan. It was rusted a bit, and getting it out is a real pain in the arse because of the air-suspension front end. ... So I painted it with many many coats of paint so that it will hold up another million hopefully.

I am trying to get footage of just about every detail of everything we did. -- It is a lot of video footage that covers a whole lot of stuff!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 04-17-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 05-05-2016
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Unilevers - 05-13-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.