Rawze's Daily blog...
11-15-2019, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
RE: Rawze's Daily blog...
Just purchased a new set of drives couple weeks ago. Truck now has 1,312,458 miles on it ...

It is another set of Bridgestone M710's.

This is the 3rd set of drive tires ...

First set went form 0 miles to 435,000 miles, came with truck.

Next set went to 827,000 miles. Purchased for roughly $2800.

The set I just replaced made it to 1,312,000 miles. (cost unknown yet, will have to see when I get the bill, an account with same type of discount was used).

I would say that 3 sets is not bad for my truck since I got the truck new. They lasted this time, 485,000 miles. They still had some life in them, but it was getting winter and tread very low on them (5/32" or so), it is better safe than sorry.

-- I had a bit of excessive wear on inner front tandem drive tire form having a wheel bearing issue a couple times, and having to re-tighten it a couple extra times,.. but other than that, they have been quite good to us.

I am also glad I replaced them when I did. We had to drive in some of that nasty weather that was causing so many accidents... So far so good.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Waterloo , hhow55 , LargeCar , PuroCumminsPower , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 04-17-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Unilevers - 05-13-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 11-15-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.