Rawze's Daily blog...
03-27-2020, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
RE: Rawze's Daily blog...
Im still stuck on $2800 for a set of M710's. Im due to get rid of my M726's soon...at this rate they'll be at the wear limit by the end of the year. Im surprised Ive managed to average 7.3 with those things on there. Ill never make that mistake again.

Im busy stocking up on parts for my inframe right now. Might have to stop and do tires soon before my company switches tire accounts. Im not aware of anywhere in savannah that stocks them. Im really hoping between a fresh engine and a good set of drives I can average 8.5mpg. My new boss is scratching his head how I can get those numbers with my 871 and his 2250's cant come close, lol!

420k+ miles is crazy good wear...I will only have about 280k on mine before they are due, and Im not harsh on mine at all, and have no funky wear patterns either. Is that typical of those tires, or is there something special you do to coax that kind of mileage out of them?

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 04-17-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Unilevers - 05-13-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - dhirocz - 03-27-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.