Rawze's Daily blog...
09-07-2023, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
RE: Rawze's Daily blog...
(09-07-2023 )SquareOne Wrote:  Corporate greed..... to amend the old saying "the only certainties in life are death and taxes" to add corporate greed.

Sad indeed...

It's the post modernist liberal/Marxists never ending thirst for power. I wouldn't classify it as corporate greed. Corporations are only greedy so far as creating or stimulating stock value for investors. This is different. This is " you think the way we want you to think or we'll cancel you" we hold your livelihood in our hands and YOU WILL COMPLY!!

Look at what they've done to Jordan Peterson, I know its in Canada but it's the same ideology driving it. Look at all the doctors here in the US who lost there medical license because they fought back against covid protocols!! Hell our own damn president was kicked off Twitter and now faces 100 charges including RICO charges for expressing an opinion !!! An opinion by the way with a good bit of evidence to back it up to boot !!

I can't believe these eliminations of freedom will stand. I hope at some point people will push back in numbers that make a difference. Although part of me says it's too late, most people are fat,dumb, and happy waiting for the next season of (insert garbage tv here) to start. Or how many pointless tik tok videos can I make about how narcissistic I am!! ..... I could go on forever......

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 04-17-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Unilevers - 05-13-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - tree98 - 09-07-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.