Rawze's Daily blog...
09-07-2023, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
RE: Rawze's Daily blog...
(09-07-2023 )tree98 Wrote:  ...
It's the post modernist liberal/Marxists never ending thirst for power. I wouldn't classify it as corporate greed. Corporations are only greedy so far as creating or stimulating stock value for investors. This is different. This is " you think the way we want you to think or we'll cancel you" we hold your livelihood in our hands and YOU WILL COMPLY!!

It is also a big part corporate greed too. The "comply" part is often driven by "making their advertisers happy" to maximize their profits on these social platforms.

example: You got 15 companies that advertise diesel engine parts that say ... "No dildo references allowed" on the website that your algorithm chooses to show where we are sponsored on.. or they don't pay. .. So in response ... the end user ... the guy with the website with generic google adds across the bottom of the page gets the warnings of "comply", or you will get cancelled.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98

Messages In This Thread
Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 04-17-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Unilevers - 05-13-2016,
RE: Rawze's Daily blog... - Rawze - 09-07-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.