Multiple emissions codes and probably wrong calibration.
03-09-2019, (Subject: Multiple emissions codes and probably wrong calibration. ) 
RE: Multiple emissions codes and probably wrong calibration.
(03-08-2019 )Rilloroc Wrote:  Haven't had a chance to check more on the fan yet. Been avoiding it really, so I can work on one problem at a time.
To update on the rest. I noticed a small bump in fuel mileage after swapping out the imap and delta p. All the codes were still popping up though. Here's where it gets interesting though. Backstory. I run the same load every day. Amarillo to Dallas to Amarillo. Have since I bought the truck. Fuel at the same place also. They always have prices .40 per gallon cheaper than anywhere else on 287. The full trip takes about all my fuel. I took a different trip yesterday and filled up at a loves instead. A couple of hours later and my engine light went off. Hasn't been back on since. These codes have been popping up for a year now and I've had a lot of work down. Everytime they pop back up an hour or two after leaving the shop. Im gonna change my fuel spot for awhile and see what happens.
Fuel quality sometime very noticeable. Sad you never know what they have at the pump now.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple emissions codes and probably wrong calibration. - snailexpress - 03-09-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.