Diagnostics Software
11-16-2019, (Subject: Diagnostics Software ) 
RE: Diagnostics Software
I want to be able to diagnose, repair, set up parameters myself rather than trusting a shop to do it the way I need it to be done. IE: Bought this truck (2014 Pete 386), brought it home, put it to work. 2 of the gauges were not working. I checked to make sure it wasn't fuse related, ran a couple of checks with wiring, found that they were never "turned on" from the factory... Because of the warranty (expensive roll of charmin), I ran it by the Pete store and had them turn the gauges on...took all of about 15 minutes. The mechanic hooked up an ESA program through a NexIQ and laptop, like I said, 15 minutes later and the gauges are fully operational! Walked out of the shop's office with an invoice for $185.00....
Longer story short, I want to be able to do as much of the work as I can myself.
Thus far I have purchased the Insite program, have had nothing but trouble with it...installed it, hooked it up and it was a READ ONLY version, even with the product codes, etc. So, I scrapped it after much debating with the seller. Bought another and am waiting on it to arrive right now.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Diagnostics Software - Casper - 11-15-2019,
RE: Diagnostics Software - Casper - 11-16-2019
RE: Diagnostics Software - Unilevers - 11-29-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.