X15 questions
11-29-2019, (Subject: X15 questions ) 
RE: X15 questions
Just turning torque down below 1300 rpm to make drivers want to shift because it won’t pull down low was the idea. Nothing special.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , JMBT
I have a 2250 now, and proper driving methods solve the low RPM torque issues. I am just curious if there are any other inherent problems with the X15 and if anyone is running one demandated.

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
(11-29-2019 )JMBT Wrote:  I have a 2250 now, and proper driving methods solve the low RPM torque issues. I am just curious if there are any other inherent problems with the X15 and if anyone is running one demandated.

Unilever has a few trucks that he plays with that have the new motor. I have not heard anything bad about them, honestly have heard noting about them, other than praise for the new emissions, all in one unit, compact and so far, it has been trouble free by all accounts.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT
11-30-2019, (Subject: X15 questions ) 
That’s good to hear. The few guys I have talked to running them (stock) seem to like them and report that so far they have been trouble free, but none of them have rolled 300k yet.

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
(11-30-2019 )JMBT Wrote:  That’s good to hear. The few guys I have talked to running them (stock) seem to like them and report that so far they have been trouble free, but none of them have rolled 300k yet.

Time will tell, they still have the fuel pump issue, though it will not boat anchor the motor, I am sure a repair is still in the $10,000 range, especially if injectors are taken out. Hopefully they have this emissions mess figured out, and that when it fails, it will not bankrupt a guy to fix.
replyreply
(11-29-2019 )JMBT Wrote:  I have a 2250 now, and proper driving methods solve the low RPM torque issues. I am just curious if there are any other inherent problems with the X15 and if anyone is running one demandated.

I don't think the X15 is that much of a design change from the isx 2350, so there probably isnt going to be a bunch of unforseen problems.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
12-02-2019, (Subject: X15 questions ) 
Only problem I am having is fuel mileage isn’t good but we are still working with the tuning.
replyreply
(12-02-2019 )03maxpower Wrote:  Only problem I am having is fuel mileage isn’t good but we are still working with the tuning.

Have whoever is going to do the programming, e-mail me a copy of the program that is in your truck. I will take a look at it to ensure everything is set the way it should be for that style engine.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Who do I need to talk to if I want to run demandated?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.