Take a look at my alignment report...was it bad?
10-08-2016, (Subject: Take a look at my alignment report...was it bad? ) 
Take a look at my alignment report...was it bad?
I dont remember my alignment being off this bad. He said everything was fine...kingpins...ect. I was rubbing the drivers side outer rib pretty good.

Any ideas on how this could have affected my fuel mileage?

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/201610/post_1845_1475978031_b73ee35c043d6557f91d4d66b92b6dc1.jpg
replyreply
10-08-2016, (Subject: Take a look at my alignment report...was it bad? ) 
RE: Take a look at my alignment report...was it bad?
i doubt it had a big impact on mpgs. Maybe a tenth. But as Rawze would have asked them. "What is the allowable tolerances on the kingpins? Did you measure them?" Same with the tie rod ends.
replyreply
10-09-2016, (Subject: Take a look at my alignment report...was it bad? ) 
(10-08-2016 )preacherboy24 Wrote:  I dont remember my alignment being off this bad. He said everything was fine...kingpins...ect. I was rubbing the drivers side outer rib pretty good.

Any ideas on how this could have affected my fuel mileage?
Computerized alignment as good as alignment technician is. Was he follow the procedure without shortcuts or hurry to get next customer. High end equipment is only a tool in mechanic's hands. I'll bet he didn't check is steer axle is 90 degree to the truck frame. He didn't lift truck frame to check front spring pins. If not all his job is BS.
replyreply
Check page 118.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Truck_Tire_Service_Manual_062011.pdf (Size: 10.5 MB / Downloads: 45)
replyreply
Most problems with premature wear on steer tires comes from the rear tandems being misaligned, alway do all three axles.

User's Signature: In the immortal words of Romeo as he gazed upon Juliet's eyes..."Wait...We Drank What?!"
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.