Air Cooled Transmission Cooler
11-28-2023, (Subject: Air Cooled Transmission Cooler ) 
Air Cooled Transmission Cooler
I'm looking for suggestions on type and where to mount for an Air Cooled Tranny Cooler.

My truck is a 2014 Pete 388 with 13 speed Eaton. I going to have to drain my coolant to fix a leak on that blasted manifold under the cab and I'm DONE with dang coolant leaks under there because as a car hauler with low ground clearance I can't physically get under it without blocking it up and if a leak happens on the road I'm in a real tough spot. The engine is deleted (@m*m^2 if anyone is curious) so I can eliminate the final piece of the coolant under the cab by changing out that tranny cooler, which I need to do anyway for the fear it's going to dump coolant into my tranny. So by going to an air cooled cooler I can completely eliminate ALL potential under cab coolant leaks.

If anyone has suggestion on what type of cooler to get and where to potentially mount it I would be greatly appreciative.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Air Cooled Transmission Cooler - kozakvod - 11-28-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.