{Garbage-Tuning Box} on a X15
08-17-2023, (Subject: {Garbage-Tuning Box} on a X15 ) 
RE: {Garbage-Tuning Box} on a X15
(08-17-2023 )Keystone Cattleman Wrote:  ...
I'll get to work on it. Thanks

I think forum member 'rollinCoal' mentioned that he was going to give u a ring as well, when I spoke with him yesterday about other things.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
08-20-2023, (Subject: {Garbage-Tuning Box} on a X15 ) 
(08-17-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  
(08-17-2023 )Keystone Cattleman Wrote:  ...
I'll get to work on it. Thanks

I think forum member 'rollinCoal' mentioned that he was going to give u a ring as well, when I spoke with him yesterday about other things.

I have not heard anything from him...
replyreply
08-20-2023, (Subject: {Garbage-Tuning Box} on a X15 ) 
Fun fact about the pi44-p00R box on an X15. The injector trim function in the ECM will not only render the box ineffective over time, but you will make less than stock eventually. The ECM knows extra fuel is going in and will pull fueling on what it thinks are 'hot' injectors. Never buy that garbage.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88 , Rawze , JimT , tree98
08-21-2023, (Subject: {Garbage-Tuning Box} on a X15 ) 
(08-20-2023 )MommaBurt Wrote:  Fun fact about the pi44-p00R box on an X15. The injector trim function in the ECM will not only render the box ineffective over time, but you will make less than stock eventually. The ECM knows extra fuel is going in and will pull fueling on what it thinks are 'hot' injectors. Never buy that garbage.

I'm not sure what box that is? The Pissburgh one?
replyreply
08-22-2023, (Subject: {Garbage-Tuning Box} on a X15 ) 
(08-21-2023 )Keystone Cattleman Wrote:  
(08-20-2023 )MommaBurt Wrote:  Fun fact about the pi44-p00R box on an X15. The injector trim function in the ECM will not only render the box ineffective over time, but you will make less than stock eventually. The ECM knows extra fuel is going in and will pull fueling on what it thinks are 'hot' injectors. Never buy that garbage.

I'm not sure what box that is? The Pissburgh one?
Basically any of them, the trucks are smarter and will start to pull fuel,
So when you do take it off you will more than likely have to reset the injector learned data
The trucks dont use "injector codes" anymore they learn the injector and add or trim the fuel as needed

User's Signature: Repairing Demandates 1 Truck At A Time
replyreply
 Thanks given by: MommaBurt , Bengy88 , Rawze
08-22-2023, (Subject: {Garbage-Tuning Box} on a X15 ) 
In other words there is no such thing as a plug in fix. If there was then tuners would be non existent. It doesn’t matter if it’s a resistor instead of a barometric pressure sensor on a Detroit, a dod delete box on a gm product, or a plug in power product ordered from the state of Pittsburgh for your Cummins, They are all a joke and there is actually a right way to do things….. and the right way is always cheaper in the end.

User's Signature: You can’t buy love, but you can rent it for 3 minutes!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , JimT
08-23-2023, (Subject: {Garbage-Tuning Box} on a X15 ) 
(08-22-2023 )Bengy88 Wrote:  In other words there is no such thing as a plug in fix. If there was then tuners would be non existent. It doesn’t matter if it’s a resistor instead of a barometric pressure sensor on a Detroit, a dod delete box on a gm product, or a plug in power product ordered from the state of Pittsburgh for your Cummins, They are all a joke and there is actually a right way to do things….. and the right way is always cheaper in the end.
Correct, edit the ecm the proper way

User's Signature: Repairing Demandates 1 Truck At A Time
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88
08-25-2023, (Subject: {Garbage-Tuning Box} on a X15 ) 
{Piss Powrr} is no longer a Box. It is a complete reprogramming of the ECM. {Puke-deeYe} is a plug in.
replyreply
08-26-2023, (Subject: {Garbage-Tuning Box} on a X15 ) 
(08-25-2023 )Keystone Cattleman Wrote:  {Piss Powrr} is no longer a Box. It is a complete reprogramming of the ECM. {Puke-deeYe} is a plug in.

Either way neither of them are worth one single f*ck.

User's Signature: You can’t buy love, but you can rent it for 3 minutes!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.