Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Stumped on no CC or Jake brake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(09-24-2022 )trucklogger2 Wrote: [ -> ]Was there a on board recorder uninstalled on this with a mess left behind with dash wiring?

It had a gps attached to a relay but that was it. It was on its own dedicated relay.
(09-24-2022 )trucklogger2 Wrote: [ -> ]Was there a on board recorder uninstalled on this with a mess left behind with dash wiring?

It had a gps attached to a relay but that was it. It was on its own dedicated relay.
just a thought...

Make sure the J1939 netowrk for the vehicle (and also the #2 network for the engine) shows 60-ohms with everything shut off for more than 2 minutes.
a few ecm images i have
Bump.
(09-26-2022 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]just a thought...

Make sure the J1939 netowrk for the vehicle (and also the #2 network for the engine) shows 60-ohms with everything shut off for more than 2 minutes.

Checked the voltage, pin an and c only shows .7-.9v and fluctuate. Pin A and D show a steady 2.54
(09-27-2022 )RollinCoal Wrote: [ -> ]a few ecm images i have

Hey bud, can you send me the 2015 389??
(10-07-2022 )SRTDiesel Wrote: [ -> ]

Checked the voltage, pin an and c only shows .7-.9v and fluctuate. Pin A and D show a steady 2.54

Your not checking for voltages.. your need to check for proper RESISTANCE/OHMS once everything switched off for a few minutes.
(10-07-2022 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2022 )SRTDiesel Wrote: [ -> ]

Your not checking for voltages.. your need to check for proper RESISTANCE/OHMS once everything switched off for a few minutes.

I’m not sure how to check for ohms, never done it before.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's