Diagnostics Software
11-23-2019, (Subject: Diagnostics Software ) 
RE: Diagnostics Software
I'm trying to work with the vendor I purchased my Inline from to get it up and running...would love to have it working...instead of collecting dust.
replyreply
11-23-2019, (Subject: Diagnostics Software ) 
(11-23-2019 )GreenBean Wrote:  I'm trying to work with the vendor I purchased my Inline from to get it up and running...would love to have it working...instead of collecting dust.

maybe your copy of winblows is screwed up.

I recently have seen a win7 laptop HP model with windows home on it, someone tried like hell for 6 hours to install it and it would not run for squat.

- they re-installed windows form scratch, win7-pro retail version instead of that garbage HP recovery version and turned off all security updates,.. turned them all off, and then insite installed and ran like a dream on it. They did however have to use the older 7.0.6 insite CD from cummins on it because the newer 7.6.2 cd they had kept failing with some kind of stupid missing dll error. - After that, it ran good.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Casper
11-25-2019, (Subject: Diagnostics Software ) 
(11-23-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  
(11-23-2019 )GreenBean Wrote:  I'm trying to work with the vendor I purchased my Inline from to get it up and running...would love to have it working...instead of collecting dust.

maybe your copy of winblows is screwed up.

I recently have seen a win7 laptop HP model with windows home on it, someone tried like hell for 6 hours to install it and it would not run for squat.

- they re-installed windows form scratch, win7-pro retail version instead of that garbage HP recovery version and turned off all security updates,.. turned them all off, and then insite installed and ran like a dream on it. They did however have to use the older 7.0.6 insite CD from cummins on it because the newer 7.6.2 cd they had kept failing with some kind of stupid missing dll error. - After that, it ran good.

After reading your response, I DL the the Win7 Pro, I was able to get past all the initial set up errors from before, but it wouldn't accept the passcodes. The vendor has just informed me that out of the thousands he's supposedly sold, mine seems to be the only c.d./software that is defunct and if I will return it, he will replace it. I am at this moment, shopping for another vendor to purchase from...I really don't want to wait another 6 weeks! Thank you for responding and let's hope I get the right goods this time
replyreply
11-25-2019, (Subject: Diagnostics Software ) 
(11-25-2019 )GreenBean Wrote:  ... but it wouldn't accept the passcodes. The vendor has just

The damn passcode generator is all over the internet for free. yelling at the dealer is waste of time. if u cant figure that out then u need to go buy official version at your local dealers shop.

User's Signature: my wisdom is small. my heart is big. my love for trucking is somewhere in between.
replyreply
11-29-2019, (Subject: Diagnostics Software ) 
(11-16-2019 )tree98 Wrote:  your gonna need to get insite working, it's a must if you own a cummins. You can use other software as well if you like but you really need insite.

I've been working on this Insite program for well over a month now and am still not able to get it to work... I thought I was there a couple of days ago, only to sign it on again and it throws up the same stupid error code... This version of Insite has expired..Please update to continue?? How the heck do I do that? I've never been so frustrated with a program install before...
replyreply
you need the expiry patch
replyreply
(11-29-2019 )Unilevers Wrote:  you need the expiry patch

I DL files yesterday that someone on here recommended, but when I try and open them, nothing happens.... I'm honestly just trying to help the hubby as much as I can with all of this, but I'm not tech savvy and I darn sure cannot drive a truck!
replyreply
You need esa for KW works well with nexiq. That was your question and the answer is two thumbs up. 10-4
There are two versions, 1 1 for older trucks and the other for newer than 2011 I think .
Esa is electronic service analyst for chassis ecu’s on Peterbilt and Kdubya

User's Signature: 36-25-34
replyreply
We have purchased (in order) Insite, ESA and then NexIQ. I also downloaded the win7pro, which is being a pain to install because of BIOS issues.. but I am working on getting all of these programs to work for the truck. I'm just so frustrated with it that I'm to the point of just scrapping the whole idea and paying someone to do it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.